What is the difference between Asphalt 8 and Asphalt 9? Which one is better?

Taki_Rex
Taki_Rex Member โš’ Classic
edited February 24 in Asphalt 9: Legends
Well hello Folks ๐Ÿ‘‹.

It's Me Taki Rex ๐Ÿคช.

Let me share some of my own opinions hope yoh guys love it!

Both games a great in their own respect. But due to advancement in game development, Asphalt 9 will get an upper hand over Asphalt 8. I have played both games since their launch. I no longer play Asphalt 8 but I still play Asphalt 9 and I am very active. Asphalt 9 is basically an online game and has an in-game chat feature which adds more sauce to the game unlike Asphalt 8 which is missing this feature. Physics wise, you will grow to love Asphalt 9 because it's physics is much more realistic except for going Airborne ๐Ÿ˜‰.

Also, because Asphalt 8 was both offline and online, hacking was predominant in-game as compared to Asphalt 9 which is only online. I am not saying there is no hacking in asphalt 9 but it's way lesser as compared to Asphalt 9.

You will enjoy asphalt 9 with manual controls more than any other control mode in Asphalt 8. In conclusion, asphalt 9 is more interesting to play. That being said, you will also enjoy playing asphalt 8 but not for me.

Do comment, like, shareโ™ก

Comments