[Friendly Reminder] House Rules 🚦
Welcome to Codaclub Community! 🎉
We hope that you find in here a safe place for healthy discussions about anything related to gaming and Codashop’s products and services. Gamers of all ages, religion, and gender are welcome to ask questions, share their experiences (challenges, achievements, tips etc), connect with the other members of the community and help each other out.
While this is a free space where members can openly voice out their thoughts, we encourage everyone to be mindful of what to say, as you would in a public space. To ensure a safe, positive and welcoming environment, we created some House Rules to follow.
Community Managers and
League Moderators that review all posts, making sure that nothing is in violation to our House Rules. Codashop reserves the right to take down any content that is deemed harmful in any way to the other members.
The House Rules may be subject to updates, in order to provide the best community experience. Any changes will be communicated to the members through an announcement post, but we encourage everyone to revisit the guidelines from time to time.
This community has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and meet others who share a common interest.
- Keep your posts relevant to the forum category.
- Please be respectful of others and don’t sweat the small stuff.
- Please do not post any personal information or photos that you wouldn’t want to be seen by the public.
- Do not post hateful or illegal content. Do not post copyrighted material without proper attribution.
- SPAM will not be tolerated.
- Use private messages to chat with moderators or other members in private.
In short, be polite and kind for a friendlier community.
Please Do Not Post:
- anything that constitutes profanity, defamation, pornography, harassment or abuse. Obscene, racist and discriminatory posts are also not allowed. Remember, everyone is different, but we are all equal;
- malicious links/content that threatens the security of one’s device. Likewise, posts that are meant to collect private information will be removed;
- in all capitalized letters. It is the equivalent of shouting and may come off as rude or disrespectful to others;
- anything that is meant to mislead others (sensationalized/untrue/exaggerated);
- hateful or illegal content. Do not post copyrighted material without proper attribution;
- to beg for free items not related to any authorized giveaways. We have lots of activities with prizes we willingly planned for the community;
- intentional misspelling of words/phrases and any attempt to bypass the points above including the use of email addresses, usernames that violate such (e.g. ****, fck);
- anything that violates intellectual property and privacy (e.g. leaking private information, unauthorized use of IP);
- anything with the intent to impersonate Codashop staff. Including but not limited to email addresses, usernames etc.
Do not Spam
- Please refrain from entering multiple posts/comments of the same topic/content. Make sure everything is covered in one post/comment before submitting.
- Hijacking popular posts to change the subject is prohibited. Your comments/replies should always be relevant to the category and topic posted. Consider starting another post instead.
- There is no need to bump posts. Posts without replies will be prioritized by our community managers/moderators.
- Advertisements (ie links and other content that are not related to Codashop) are not allowed. Likewise, posts with malicious/harmful links will be taken down.
- Meaningless posts/comments are discouraged (e.g. lol, ???, !!!). We recommend more context/details for a productive and meaningful exchange of thoughts.
Do not promote other commercial products/services/subscriptions
- Posts that contain links to another website/page will be subject for moderation. Likewise, posts asking community members to buy a product/service (outside of Codashop), subscribe to a website/channel or join an unauthorized promo/giveaway are not allowed.
- Promotion of our competitors is strictly prohibited.
Do not create multiple accounts
- Doing this signals that you might be joining the community for wrong reasons. We will only allow 1 account per community member.
Codashop reserves the right to ban users with multiple violations. Refer to the banning system below:
Depending on the severity of the violation, warning points will be given to the community members by the community manager/s and moderators.
An accumulation of 3 warnings will result in the violator being “jailed”, with the following penalties:
- Violators cannot post discussions.
- Violators will be flood controlled (can only post 1 comment per minute).
- Violators will lose their signature.
An accumulation of 5 points will result to the violator being “banned”, with the following repercussions:
- Violator is blocked from signing in.
- Violator’s avatar is overlaid with a jail bar, and the banned user is assigned a “banned” avatar.
Get help from our Support
- If you are experiencing any technical problems or you have any questions, we advise that you do a quick search to see if it had been addressed through a previous post.
- If not, ask a question so that other community members can help out.
- If left unanswered, please visit our help center.
All opinions/comments/materials/contents posted in this community are those of the community members and do not necessarily reflect the views, opinions, vision and values of Codashop, its employees and its partners.
Read in other languages: