Skip to content

Welcome

[Introduction] Meet & Greet the Club! ๐Ÿ‘‹

CodaclubCodaclub Administrator ๐ŸŽฎ
edited January 27 in Welcome 130.105.214.61

Have a quick introduction about yourself: your name, what games do you play, which country are you based, and what do you look forward to on Codaclub Community.

If words arenโ€™t enough, please do post your gaming setup, or maybe a photo of your favorite game character.

We can't wait to meet you!

ยซ1

Comments

• OhMyLauraOhMyLaura Member โ› Enthusiast

Hello i'm James Bolido. Salamat sa pag welcome sa Coda Community โค๏ธ

• nejemiasnejemias Member, League Moderator ๐Ÿ—ก Protege

Hi! I'm Nejemias Carlon. I'm 18 years of age. I love to play mobile games and I love codashop.

• keikei Member โš’ Classic

Hi, I'm Karylle Ann Co. I always play ML. ML is life daw kasi. I'm from Philippines, soon taga Thailand. I'm looking forward for CodaClub Community to be fun and people we get along will be kind and easy to talk to whenver you have questions/inquiries. Thanks for giving me a chance to be 1 of the beta testers. More power Coda ๐Ÿ’š

• JonDarcJonDarc Member โš’ Classic

Good day everyone, My name is Jon Jon, the game I played most is Mobile Legends, I'm from Philippines Marikina City. Thank you for having me to participate in Codashop beta test, I hope this community will continue to grow, I'm looking forward for some improvements that Codashop will made.

• KenKen Member โ› Enthusiast

Hi! I'm kennard Donn Broqueza Llamera my IGN is Ken in MLBB i hope to get along with you guys thank you!!!

• KielBalgosKielBalgos Member โš’ Classic
    edited December 2020 119.94.8.89

Hi! Im Prince Balgos and im 15 Yrs old i always playing Call Of Duty Mobile because i like to play shooting games I'm From Philippines Ilove Codashop because codashop is the best and trusted Top Up Site that easy to top up and fast and i want to thank coda for events that they making for us and thank you for giving me chance to be the 1 of beta testers

• docrazee_gaming05docrazee_gaming05 Member โ› Enthusiast

Ey yow wassuuuuup! Good morning, guys! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ I'm Reyjones. Just call me Raze and I play Mobile Legends PH. I'm looking forward for our fun interactions and discussion! Stay safe tayo lagi! Mwahh! ๐Ÿ˜˜

PS. (shameless plug) Follow me on ML.

User ID: 52205969 IGN: Lรฆvateinn.

I'm using the same avatar that I use here.

• AlpheusAlpheus Member โš’ Classic

Hi Good morning im Vincent Petalcorin

• alejoianalejoian Member โš’ Classic

Hi, My name is Ian, I like playing online games, Thank you that I become part of the beta test of codashop. ๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿค˜

• GhosterGhoster Member โš’ Classic

Hellow I'm KingCarlo 14 years old loves playing mobile legends๐Ÿ˜Š and love codashop

• edriansantosedriansantos Member โš’ Classic

Hello, ako po pala si Edrian

13 years old

• mahayag24mahayag24 Member โš’ Classic

Hello ako pala si Ian Mahayag 23 years old from Quezon City, active na nilalaro ngayon ay Mobile Legends.

May account sa rin Wild Rift, MU Origin, MLBB Adventure, Dota 2

Nga pala I'm living with Vitiligo rin hehe yung white patch ko sa mukha.

• Hi Everything, Marc Harold Asi nga pala simpleng tao lang na mahina mag ML๐Ÿ™ƒ

• BossJojoBossJojo Member โš’ Classic

Wassup Guys๐Ÿฅณ I'm Joash Mathew ,18 years old and cute since birth๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฃ Char๐Ÿคญ I like playing moba games like mlbb , lol, aov and wr pero fav ko talaga si Em El๐Ÿฅฐ I play battle royal din like pubg cod freefire๐Ÿฅณ Nice to meet you muah muah chup chup๐Ÿค—

• _jzzmrvnny03_jzzmrvnny03 Member โš’ Classic

Hello po! Jazz Mari Vianney Mariรฑas from Antipolo City, you can call me Jazz kasi super haba naman nung full name kung tatawagin niyo ko diba? ML Player na mahina, pero lalakas soon syempre haha!! Nice to meet you guyssss, sana ma-meet natin ang isa't-isa personally soon nicely. โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™

• SanojTvSanojTv Member ๐Ÿ—ก Protege

Hello ! I'm SanojTV , Normal na tao lang noon na nag lalaro nang ml pero ngayon gusto nang pasukin ang youtube at streaming โฃ๏ธ it's nice to be with you guys :)

• MisafeMisafe Member โš’ Classic

Hello Im John Dherek, I play ml pubg(sometimes) frok Philippines. Im looking forward to have some friends here :))

• BabsBabs Member โš’ Classic

Hi! Iโ€™m Xander, 17 years old from Antipolo City! I hope to get to know a lot of you! I play ML, CODM and more :))

• eljonplataeljonplata Member โš’ Classic

ELJON PLATA, 21 years old from Cavite , i play ML

• akolngi2akolngi2 Member ๐Ÿน Lite

Rem. po, 21 y/o M

Loc: Oriental Mindoro

I different games po hahahaha

• ShekyllaShekylla Member ๐Ÿน Lite

My name is Shekylla Tan, you can call me Kylla or Sheks. I play MLBB, CODM, PUBGM, and LOLWR. But I prefer to play MLBB and PUBG much more. I'm from the Philippines and proudly part of the City of Davao. My role in ML is Tank, Support and Fighter. I wish I will have a lot of new friends here in Coda Club Community โค๏ธ You can also add me in ML here's

my ign: Shekyllaqt.

• jgolocino94jgolocino94 Member ๐Ÿน Lite

Hi Christian Seun TV nga pala from YouTube

• Manoy_DManoy_D Member โ› Enthusiast

Hi I'm Rendel A. Zarraga 17 yrs old from Balanga city Bataan.I play mobile legends

• James_VJames_V Member ๐Ÿน Lite

Im James Vincent from Philippines.Playing ML for fun and looking forward to learn more guides in this community about ML.โ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ

• MakuMaku Member ๐Ÿน Lite

Hi, I'm Mark from Philippines. 24 years old. I play LOL Wildrift, you can add me and let's play together sometime. ๐Ÿ˜Š

• c2ph3rc2ph3r Member ๐Ÿน Lite

Hi Im CHris 26 from Ph,

• johnmeynardamenjohnmeynardamen Member ๐Ÿน Lite

Hello po sa inyo My Name is John Meynard N. Amen I am 19 years old taga Las Piรฑas. I played ML and LOL.

• cheesecheese Member ๐Ÿน Lite

Hellow mga tsong mga tsang!!cheese ign pabuhat lang po palagi..beke nemen may gusto pang bumuhat dyan ..pa add nalang po laro tayo pag may time..

• SkynetSkynet Member โ› Enthusiast

Hey wassup bois and girls ,,

Skynet here

Interested games:- mlbb,ff,coc,pubg,call of duty (global)

• JuriIsnthereJuriIsnthere Member โš”๏ธ Hardcore

Hello, I'm Juri 19 years old and I live in India. My most of the time has spent playing mobile and computer games and glad that we had codashop thathas given us a safe and serene platform to have the in game purchases and I'm so glad to be a part of the coda shop community now, hope to hear from you guys, make some new and awesome friends along with supporting Codashop

Here's the mighty Dio for you guys ๐Ÿงก

• Sameer786Sameer786 Member ๐Ÿน Lite
  • LinaQLinaQ Member ๐Ÿ—ก Protege
    edited January 18 IPv6

Hi there!

I'm Lina- a girl gamer who loves gaming as much as food xD.

I look forward to getting to know fellow gamers and making new friends from this community.

Thank you to CodaCommunityIndia for giving me this opportunity. ~PeaceOut~

• hariteshharitesh Member โ› Enthusiast

Hello. My name is Haritesh Sharma. I am 23 years old. My favorite game is Free Fire and I am playing this game for 2-3 years. I am thankful to the Codashop Community that I am a part of it. Thank you. for giving me this opportunity.

• fahadshariffahadsharif Member โ› Enthusiast

Hello

Hey I'm Fahad sharif ๐Ÿ˜Ž I am 23 year old

I love โค๏ธ to play free fire ๐Ÿ”ฅ and other games ๐ŸŽฎ

I am happy ๐Ÿ˜„ to join codaclub thanks to codashop communityโœŒ๏ธ

Thanks to @Max Coda to giving me this opportunity๐Ÿ˜‰

• HateTzyHateTzy Member โ› Enthusiast

Hello

i am HateTzy im 21 year old

my fav game is Mobile legendsโค

and i also play other games like clash of clans and PUBG mobile

Thanks to codashop community in

specially Thanks to Max coda for giving me this opportunity ๐Ÿ˜Š

• alam444alam444 Member โ› Enthusiast

Hello:my name is Alam and I'm 15years old i love to play free fire and others gamers I'm happy to join codaclub thanks to codashop community in thanks to max coda to giving me this opportunity thanks to all codashop

• Draconis_Ace001Draconis_Ace001 Member โ› Enthusiast
    edited January 18 IPv6

Hi!My name is Ricky but you can call me Ace or Dabi whatever you like , i am 20 years old and i am From India , i like to play games especially MLBB , Clash of Clans and Genshin Impact. ML has a very special place in my heart, it has helped me gone through difficult times and helped me make "Great" Friends along my 2 year+ journey , I sometimes play for fun but most of the time I play in a more competitive way,Anyways I would like to thank you CodaShop community and Max coda for giving me this opportunity to be part of your Great Community, I am looking forward to it ! Thank you with much Loveโ™ฅ๏ธ!

• Arnab123Arnab123 Member โ› Enthusiast

I m arnab... I m 21....i m from india.... I love to play games... Like mobile legend, pubg, clash of clan, clash royal..and others game too.. Mobile legend is one of my favorite game... I play this game scince 3 years.. I love to part of this coda community ... I m looking forward to have a great time here...

• Immortal1234Immortal1234 Member โ› Enthusiast

Hi guys I'm immortal. I'm 20, I'm from India, I love to play wth my fnds , like mobile legends, pubg, clash of clans, genshin impact and any other many games too, mobile legends and pubg mobile is my one of the favourite games, I love the part of coda community is it's too easy to recharge Nd fast service , and m recharging from here since 3 years it's so good side or codashop

• SprinterSprinter Member โ› Enthusiast

Hi Guys!

My name is Sprinter, from India and I'm 20 years old. Currently, I'm studying and learning different computer languages.

I have been playing mlbb for more than 2 years and have achieved so many ranks and goals in it. Its nice meeting you guys.

• lesliefanconlesliefancon Member ๐Ÿน Lite
    edited January 18 49.37.4.127

Hi guys!!!

My name is Leslie Fancon, I'm 18 years old & I'm from India. Initially I'm studying & working at the same time.

I've been playing Mobile Legends for bout two years now & I've achieved alot of Ranks, Skills & Goals in it.

Ps : Playing MLBB is one of my daily Hobby & I really enjoyed playing it with my friends & some strangers, such that It Makes My Heart Race & I'm Looking Forward To It.

• MistMist Member ๐Ÿน Lite

Hi guys!!

My name is Pankaj Nainwal, I'm 21 yrs old& I'm from India. I'm still a student completing my studies .

I have been playing mobile legend for 3 and half yrs now nd I never get bored from it unlike pubg from last season I achieved a lot got so many friend tat I dont wanna lose now this game means a lot to me.

• ShubhamMandhareShubhamMandhare Member ๐Ÿน Lite

Hi my name is Shubham Mandhare I am from India Maharashtra I play free fire,CODM, Valorant and Asphalt when net is down but I mostly play Valorant and CODM add so we can play together, and I hope these online lecture gets upgraded

• AkashAkash HACKER, Member, League Moderator ๐Ÿ›ก League Moderator

• AkashAkash HACKER, Member, League Moderator ๐Ÿ›ก League Moderator

๐Ÿ‘

• SKYLORD69SKYLORD69 Member โ› Enthusiast
    edited January 25 106.66.237.191

Hello me SKYLORD

• EntongEntong Member โš’ Classic

Hello

• vipulgujela33vipulgujela33 Member ๐Ÿ—ก Protege

Good evening everyone!!

This side vipul.. a 22 year old Btech(Biotechnology) student... a globetrotter ....and a gully boy gamer. Everyone has introduced itself... may be i am the last one left here. This is my 1st community interaction with the people of different location but with the same thoughts or sometimes conflicted.

Let me introduce myself in brief:-

I am not a professional gamer...i am here to learn and experience the gaming environment. I have played many games but action packed games are my fav. In category. I am a 3 year old free fire player who have a dream of e-sport player. And surely this community will help me to get some experiences. Earlier when i started playing i thought of spending money in a game is just a waste. But with the growth of gaming the thoughts also changed... money is all about in gaming and it becomes a trend. I am using codashop for top up from a year and had a great experience in transactions. Thats all from my side.

Thank you

• bambinabambina Member ๐Ÿน Lite

Hi I'm Faith!! Never though of playing mobile games, but because of ML, I found myself slowly learning to be social. I finally had new friends and I even found my special someone. I hope playing these games inspires you all to achieve the better version of yourselves!!

• BisenteBisente Member ๐Ÿน Lite

Hello! I'm Vincent! Honor student and loves to play video games! If you are having difficulties in your studies, don't hesitate to come and ask me :>

• chayaminchayamin Member ๐Ÿน Lite

Hi! I'm John Rey , 20 yrs. Old and live in the Philippines. I play ML and league of legends; wildrift. Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Ice_16Ice_16 Member ๐Ÿน Lite

Hello, I'm Aiza, you can call me Ice. I used to play MLBB and pubg.

You can add me here 53227722 that's my MLBB account see yah!

• john21john21 Member ๐Ÿน Lite

Hi! I'm John Lorrence , 21 yrs. Old and live in the Philippines. I play MLBB Thank youย 

• DRACU_LAG14DRACU_LAG14 Member ๐Ÿน Lite

Hi ako c harold 31 ml gamer ..naktira sa dvo city philippines..thanks mlbb and codaclubcommunity..

• DemonaDemona Member ๐Ÿน Lite

Hi I'm Leah, 20, from Philippines. I play MLBB and BMGO hope to be friends with you guys๐Ÿ˜Š

• DemonizeDemonize Member ๐Ÿน Lite

Hello! Im Dianne Raye and I love ice creammmm

• razzelraemerasrazzelraemeras Member โš’ Classic

Hi! My name is Razzel Rae A. Meras, you can call me "manay" if you need someone to talk to you can just send me a message! Stay safe everyone <3

• lhanzzzlhanzzz Member ๐Ÿน Lite

Hi Im Lhanz, 15 yrs old. I like to play Mobile Legends. I also live in davao cityyy!

• alejoianalejoian Member โš’ Classic
    edited January 29 136.158.11.25

Hi, I'm Ian, I'm watching anime and reading manga and I play online games

• Hello! Coda! May Name is Marc Harold Asi, 20 years old from Oriental Mindoro Calapan City๐Ÿ˜Šโ™ฅ๏ธ

• SeanLangSeanLang Member ๐Ÿน Lite
    edited January 29 110.93.94.252

Ako po si Sean Michael Sornillo ako'y grade 7 12yrs old ako ay ML player main hero ko ay chou mythic 2 rank

• DemonizeDemonize Member ๐Ÿน Lite

Goood Evening. I believe in the sayng that "the greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall".

• gong56gong56 Member ๐Ÿน Lite

Hi I am John Lloyd L. Roxas and I am new here :) nice to meet you everyone :)

• mhagz28mhagz28 Member ๐Ÿน Lite

Hi! Im mhagz. sana manalo ng load

• Manoy_DManoy_D Member โ› Enthusiast

Hi I'm Manoy d Rendel A. Zarraga 17 yrs old from Balanga city Bataan.I play mobile legends

• XanxuSXanxuS Member ๐Ÿน Lite
    edited January 29 IPv6

Hi I'm Echo Raquion also knowns as Xanxus an aspiring caster/editor/ streamer. A student-athlete and wanted to be a successful Civil Engineer :) My favorite eSports is Mobile LEgends which gives me a big opportunity.

• keankean Member ๐Ÿน Lite

hi ako si kean ako po ay bata ako po ay 16

• DenieLopezDenieLopez Member ๐Ÿน Lite

Hi guys ako po ay isang poging gamer 950 points sa ml fanny main at isang grade 10 student HAHAHA hopefully we can help each other here mwa

• lowi4lowi4 Member ๐Ÿน Lite

Ako po si lowejay jay Q Balili cute yun lng lowi nalng para cute

• JMckinley_GamerJMckinley_Gamer Member ๐Ÿน Lite

Hi My Name Is John Mckinley Maguate and I'm Facebook Gaming Streamer. My Facebook Page is 'JMckinley Gamer' if you'd like to follow my page just visit it and it can help me to grow my community. I also love to play Mobile Legends, Stardew Valley and Sakura Mobile. My favorite color is blue because it signifies water and peace. I hope we can be good friends here in codashop community๐Ÿ˜˜

• gong56gong56 Member ๐Ÿน Lite

Hi I am John Lloyd L. Roxas and I am new here :) nice to meet you everyone :)

• Peanut_13Peanut_13 Member ๐Ÿน Lite

Hi Im alwyn cute lang

• jabejabe Member ๐Ÿน Lite

Hi im jabe ๐Ÿ’€ that's all bukas ko na ituloy

• Bon_bon20Bon_bon20 Member ๐Ÿน Lite

Hi my name is reymark rambon 24yrs old from isabela .. may habbit is ml

• Hello! Coda! May Name is Marc Harold Asi, 20 years old from Oriental Mindoro Calapan City๐Ÿ˜Š

Keepsafe

#CodaClubCommunity

• lowi4lowi4 Member ๐Ÿน Lite

Sana mapili lowi nalng para short

Gwapo

Cute

Ml is life

Kumu

• Cgabales2Cgabales2 Member ๐Ÿน Lite

HI IM CRIS EDWARD A SHY PERSON

• Bon_bon20Bon_bon20 Member ๐Ÿน Lite

My name is REYMARK RAMBON

24 YRS OLD

FROM ISABELA

MY HABBIT IS PLAYING ML

• jaysonnaviajaysonnavia Member ๐Ÿน Lite

Hello Coda community! im jayson, 25 years old from region V, philippines.

Proud to be a solo gamer sa MLBB. You can add me (73094038/callmeNAVIA) if you want.

Newbie pa lang ako dito, hoping more friends to come๐Ÿ˜Š.

• sabertoothsabertooth Member ๐Ÿน Lite

HELLOOOO

• LockOn08LockOn08 Member ๐Ÿน Lite

What's Up Codashop Family ?

Looking forward to your Events and I hope I could gain new friends in here๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡